The-Stick-Cannon-ball The-Stick-Cannon-ball

Bugged to death.

First, power of launch dont do anything, two, you can't get any "upgrades" three, if you fire vertically you won't get off screen, horizontally yes.

1/5 because of music

Smileys War Smileys War

Just awesome!

Looks like Unreal Tournament though....

Awesome. I had some issues with scrolling thru weapons, because it switched directly to bow after the first challenge. :(

Louissi responds:

The weapon switching is buggy I know, i couldn't find a way to fix it sorry. This is why you can also change weapons usign numbers.

TimeEscape TimeEscape

Way too short and easy.

Make more levels, and stuff. I don't what to say to you, since it has already be said.
Good job :)

Nicholas' WeirdAdventure2 Nicholas' WeirdAdventure2

Omg cryptogram!

It drived me nuts. I was trying a hypotetical combinaison, and it wasn't working. I did decode all the message, and it was still not working. I got out and back, then pushed the buttons and it worked! Yay!

Awesome, i wasn't expecting a sequal. Nice job (but crappy ending xD )
Is there really a secret room?

NAveryW responds:

Thanks, I wanted to make the last puzzle in the game a challenge, and figured a cryptogram would be suitable. I was just hoping it wouldn't be too much harder than the rest of the game. >.< It's hard to tell what puzzles will be easy or difficult to solve when you're the one who makes them.

Yes, there is a secret room, but it's practically impossible to find without cheating!

The Pick of Destiny The Pick of Destiny

W00t!

Nice, rocking rhythm game.
I found that the pick of destiny was easier than the armorgames pick. Maybe it's the training on the armorgames pick :)

Awesome musics (haha, i downloaded some on the portal before, i hear them in this so it's pretty funny)

Videogames music here :)

LilDwarf responds:

Rock. The reason the PoD is easier than the Armorgames Pick, is because I wanted to use the songs I used for each one correspondedly, and the PoD had to be the last one. The Zelda song had a higher bpm, so there was nothing I could do..but it's not like it matters :)

Mazy Maze Mazy Maze

There is a way to cheat, fix that

If you right click in game, then go to the previous frame on the game over screen, you win the level. Hard game, but gets easier (hopefully) on the later levels.

[OLD] Roboz : Ge [OLD] Roboz : Ge

Cool game!

Just one thing: Add Majs at the start of a description, and correct "dosen't" to doesn't in roro2's description.

Yes, i'm very strict with orthograph. ^^

Massivedog responds:

Yeah im fixing it.
anyway i pm you cheats

Ragdoll - Stair Fall Ragdoll - Stair Fall

Remind of a old PC game...

Where you had to push the guy where you want, at what power you want, then see how much you can inflict! It was nicely done, with 3d, high-scores and stuff!

Nice job through.

KynetiK-27 responds:

PORRAS STURVAT :D

Tactics 100 Live Tactics 100 Live

Into my favs! Nice one

I wasn't expecting that great!
But i will talk only on points to upgrade:

-You need more variety in the map. Some other highers points, maybe a hill where you would hide behind it. or some bushes, etc.
-A bigger map (but not too big, that one is nice too).
-More maps.
-Anti-quit system when your points are below 30. (it's so annoying that people quit before finishing them)

That's all. It's such a good game :)

Douchemonkey Astronaut Douchemonkey Astronaut

Really nice game, but a bit too hard to control.

Couldn't get pass neptune. i'll try again :)

Nice job :)